Ultimate Family Ski Cabin & Restful Retreat
The home was designed with the homeowner's family ancestry in mind, as well as the look and feel of a Bavarian chalet—perfect for the surrounding natural beauty of the Sierra Mountains. The homeowner wanted to create a sophisticated and warm home with and open floor plan and multiuse spaces—something that could easily transition from an intimate dinner for two, to a large gathering of family and friends.
- Location: California
- Home Style: Handcrafted, Full-Scribe
- Total Square Ft. – Main & Second Floor: 2,026 sq. ft.
- Main Floor: 1,462 sq. ft.
- Second Floor: 564 sq. ft.
- Basement: 941 sq. ft.
- Garage: 529 sq. ft.
- Estimated Turn-Key Cost: $506,500.00 – $607,800.00 (does not include the property, site improvements, basement, or garage) learn more about pricing
- Magazine cover photo and feature in Country's Best Cabins magazine – Floor Plans & Design Guide 2010
In a world of so much mediocrity with little pride in one's work, Summit has exceeded my expectations. In construction, it is all about people and relationships…
The quality of the logs and work product is superior; treatment, finishing, cuts, and fitting of the logs are all a work of art and a credit to the men behind the chainsaws.- Rick K.