Where indoor and outdoor living meet
The open concept of this ‘A’ frame home has three bedrooms, three and a half baths and maximizes every nook and cranny for creative storage and living solutions, including a media room, game room and a wine cellar. This design features dynamic interest with multiple ceiling heights and beam work for visual interest. A total of seven French doors open up each living space to the exterior, providing an awesome outdoor extension of the home. The partial loft creates an added bonus area with ample storage and gorgeous views through the grand, trapezoid windows.
- Home Style Depicted: Timber Frame
- Total Square Ft. – Main & Second Floor: 2,297 sq. ft.
- Main Floor: 1,660 sq. ft.
- Second Floor: 637 sq. ft.
- Basement: 1,138 sq. ft. (plus 523 sq. ft. unfinished)
- Estimated Turn-Key Cost: $574,250.00 – $689,100.00 (does not include the property, site improvements, basement, or garage) learn more about pricing
Floor Plan Highlights
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Special Features:
- Covered entry and angled deck
- Open floor plan
- Loft with fireplace and built-in book shelves
- Rec. room
- Wine room
- Media room
- Private master suite