Log cabin living at the foot of the Ruby Mountains
The homeowners wanted a traditional, yet spacious, Douglas Fir log cabin. They placed the home at the foot of the Ruby Mountains so they could enjoy the views—while also enjoying the home's open floor plan, modern conveniences and rich rustic characteristics.
- Location: Nevada
- Home Style: Handcrafted, Full-Scribe
- Total Square Ft. – Main & Second Floor: 4,292 sq. ft.
- Main Floor: 3,016 sq. ft.
- Second Floor: 1,276 sq. ft.
- Basement: 3,016 sq. ft.
- Garage: 798 sq. ft.
- Estimated Turn-Key Cost: $1,287,600.00 (does not include the property, site improvements, basement, or garage) learn more about pricing
- Pella Windows