Where timber post and beam meets handcrafted log accents
The homeowners wanted to build a home that allowed for the handsome timber work to be seen inside and out. They built a timber post and beam style home, to provide them with the flexibility they were seeking in terms of interior and exterior finishes. They accentuated the home with handcrafted log accents, as well as a winding timber and log staircase that opens to a loft and office space beautifully contained within the home's exterior stone turret.
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Home Style: Timber Post and Beam
- Total Square Ft. – Main & Second Floor: 3,420 sq. ft.
- Main Floor: 2,203 sq. ft.
- Second Floor: 1,217 sq. ft.
- 3-Car Garage: 1,224 sq. ft.
- About Pricing: Please view our pricing guide for details.
Log or Timber Work
- Wood species: Western Red Cedar
- Surface Finish: Planed
- Stain: Timber Pro Coatings Canada TR-33 Woodbridge (Interior & Exterior 100%)
- Special Features:
- Posts with cedar flares
- Winding timber and log staircase
Elissa and I would like to thank you and your staff for all of the help you provided enabling us to get into our dream home. We knew we wanted a timber frame home but struggled to find the right company to assist us. Once we found you and your company, we discovered that we found our match. You and your staff made this process simple and easy for the both of us. Any idea that we had, you seemed to make it happen quickly and exactly as it was in our mind. Truly an amazing and enjoyable process.- Larry and Elissa N.