A spacious retreat
The homeowners chose to build a log post and beam home so they could have the design flexibility to incorporate both stone and wood exterior finishes. The homeowners chose to build with open interior and exterior spaces in mind, to embrace every view and blend into the beautiful, Texas landscape.
- Location: Texas
- Home Style: Handcrafted, Log Post & Beam
- Total Square Ft. – Main & Second Floor: 3,818 sq. ft.
- Main Floor: 2,419 sq. ft.
- Second Floor: 1,399 sq. ft.
- Garage: 900 sq. ft.
- About Pricing: Please view our pricing guide for details.
- Pella Windows
- To be featured in Log Home Living magazine, 2017
Log or Timber Work
- Wood species: Western Red Cedar
- Surface Finish: Draw-knife
- Special Features: Cedar flares – roof members and posts
We are so very blessed and happy with our log package! It is even more beautiful than we dreamed. Thank you so very much for everything you guys have done for us.- Jim & Diana M.