Relaxing, Rustic Charm—Indoors & Out
The homeowners wanted to create a spacious yet intimate home where they could enjoy spending time with family and friends. They positioned their home so that they could admire the beautiful meadow and woods outside, while cooking and enjoying gourmet meals with their loved ones.
- Location: Colorado
- Home Style: Handcrafted, Full-Scribe
- Total Square Ft. – Main & Second Floor: 2,530 sq. ft.
- Main Floor: 1,640 sq. ft.
- Second Floor: 890 sq. ft.
- Basement: 1,640 sq. ft.
- Garage: 780 sq. ft.
- Estimated Turn-Key Cost: $759,000.00 (does not include the property, site improvements, basement, or garage) learn more about pricing
- Log Home Living magazine – Home of the Month, June, 2006
- Award-wining Design – Editor's Pick, Log Home Living magazine, September 2004
"We love it,"… "not only the home, but the property, going from a suburb to a small town. It all turned out really well.- Jeff & Schelley O.