Who wouldn't dream about this picturesque guest cabin?
The homeowners wanted to build a guest home that would perfectly complement the beautiful meadow in which it's situated. At just under 1,000 square feet, this handcrafted, full-scribe Western Red Cedar cabin has everything their guests could want to feel right at home in this natural wonderland...
- Location: Wyoming
- Home Style: Handcrafted, Full-Scribe
- Total Square Feet: 980 sq. ft.
- Estimated Turnkey Construction Cost: $343,000.00 (does not include the property, site improvements, basement, or garage) learn more about pricing
- Feature article in Log Cabin Homes magazine, May 2019
Log or Timber Work
- Wood species: Western Red Cedar
- Average Wall Log Diameter: 18"
- Surface Finish: Latewood
- Stain: Timber Pro Coatings Canada TR-16 Pine Cone Traditional (Exterior 100%; Interior 100%)
- Special Features:
- Cedar flares (roof members, posts and corner ends)
- Diamond-notched corners with staggered ends
The logs are absolutely stunning and the craftsmanship is impeccable—along with the amazing flared ends. When we saw the pictures of the logs being assembled in your log yard we were amazed; when we saw them in person on our property we were blown away by their size and beauty. The character in the logs is incredible, especially with the latewood finish.- Paul and Caryn