Where design and nature meet
This custom, fusion-style home enabled the homeowner to blend a variety of construction techniques and materials—including more contemporary designs and modern finishes. The homeowners wanted to design a home that would reflect the expansive setting in which it would be built. The gable lines of the home were designed to mimic the Grand Teton Range—which provides the magnificent views enjoyed by all.
- Location: Jackson, Wyoming
- Home Style: Handcrafted, Fusion
- Total Square Ft. – Main & Second Floor: 4,956 sq. ft.
- Main Floor: 2,747 sq. ft.
- Second Floor: 2,209 sq. ft.
- Garage: 1,315 sq. ft.
- Estimated Turnkey Construction Cost: $1,500,000.00 (does not include the property, site improvements, basement, or garage) learn more about pricing
- Pella Windows
Log or Timber Work
- Wood species: Western Red Cedar
- Average Wall Log Diameter: 16”
- Surface Finish: Latewood
- Stain: Timber Pro Coatings Canada TR-16 Pinecone (Interior & Exterior 100%)
- Special Features:
- Cedar flares (roof members, posts and corner ends)
- Diamond-notched corners with staggered ends
- Hammer truss
- Custom hand-carved wood entry door
Mr. Lockerby is, in our opinion, a model of the honest and hardworking enterpriser. He answered our many emails in very short notice… every single word of the contract was delivered in the way, and in the time frames, we agreed to.
Almost every day people come to our property admiring the beautiful logs and craftsmanship.- Sonja & Mitja B.