Where earth and sky meet off the beaten path
The homeowners wanted to build a vacation home large enough for the entire family to enjoy. They chose a setting away from the city's traffic and lights, where the family can spend time together in nature. They even built a special sitting room tower, where they can enjoy reading a book, beautiful 360-degree views or gazing at the incredible night sky with its abundance of stars.
- Location: New Mexico
- Home Style: Handcrafted, Full-Scribe
- Total Square Ft. – Main Floor, Second Floor & Tower: 3,951 sq. ft.
- Main Floor: 2,279 sq. ft.
- Second Floor: 1,453 sq. ft.
- Tower: 192 sq. ft.
- Estimated Turnkey Construction Cost: $987,750.00 - $1,185,300.00 (does not include the property, site improvements, basement, or garage) learn more about pricing
Log or Timber Work
- Wood species: Western Red Cedar
- Average Wall Log Diameter: 16"
- Surface Finish: Draw-knife
- Stain: Timber Pro Coatings Canada TR-11 Natural Gold (Exterior 100%)
- Special Features:
- Cedar flares (roof members, posts and corner ends)
- Diamond-notched corners with staggered ends
We are amazed at the craftsmanship from Summit. The cabin is simply beautiful; everything about it has exceeded our expectations. The woodwork and attention to detail make the cabin a work of art.- Raymond and Kathy P.